Thursday, December 24, 2009

Webkinz Plush Stuffed Animal Lion Fish

My daughter is a seasoned Webkinz collector. She has been playing with several of them online for the last couple of years. I thought her enthusiasm had waned. When I saw this one online, I thought it wasn't particularly good-looking. When we received it, I realized I was wrong! This is a lovely Webkinz, very nice sized and beautiful detail on the fins. This is actually one of the best-looking Webkinz - the picture does not do it justice.

For the uninitiated parents out there, Webkinz are stuffed animals that each come with a serial number so the kids can play with an avatar of their animal online. The games online are semi-educational and fun for kids. Kids can see their various "virtual Webkinz" online and build rooms and gardens for them. (I sure wish I thought up this brilliant idea - the stuffed animals are the cost to the user, and the online play is "free.")
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List