Thursday, December 24, 2009

WEBKINZ - Black Bear

The webkinz bear is one of the cutest webkinz of them all. This toy, to my surprise, is not very popular. But that is the cool thing about it. When you go online, you don't see that many of them. I have shown my friends this bear and they all want it, and agree that it is just adorable. It's a little different than some of the other webkinz, but that makes it a unique cutey. It keeps in really good shape, and is really very interesting. I think any age could enjoy it. My 5 year old cousin is simply in love with it. I also think that any boy would like it as well. My 8 year old cousin (who is a boy) loves it and wants one, too. I think the bear will get popular once people realize how wonderful it is. Get the webkinz bear: whoever you give it to will love it for sure!
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List