Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Webkinz Peppermint Puppy

we own so many webkinz, my daughter can't get enough but when this arrived I even had an 'oh how cute' moment. thought i had enough of them but they really are a great buy, the girls get so much fun logging them on and playing online and offline with them.

This little puppy is so adorable, way cuter in real life than the picture shows us. It's so soft and brightly colored. My daughter has wanted this guy for a long time. It comes with a code on the tag that lets you play with your virtual pup online, and make him a home to live in. Great for kids learning computer skills, and working on their own online. This puppy will be loved for a long time. My kids love Webkinz!
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

My Blog List