Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WEBKINZ - Chihuahua

My 6 year old son just received a Webkinz Chihuahua this afternoon for his birthday. He was so excited! This present is from his aunt who is a first grade teacher and mother of two. My son and I filled out the "adoption" information together online, printed out a few really cute certificates and useful information, and we immediately began playing with his Chihuahua and building the virtual world. I think the games fit for a wide variety of ages. We had a blast playing this evening.

*I have to admit I played for another 3 hours once my son went to bed!! I will need to set firm time limits for each of us. Also, I think I need to get my own Webkins!! :-)
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

My Blog List