Monday, January 4, 2010

Wild Planet Mickey's Mouse-ke-TAG


I had my niece for 10 days so bought this toy for her. I thought it was a great toy and would be alot of fun. She is just turning 3 and she enjoyed it but the couple times we played she would start and do it a couple times and then want me to do it all the time. She would tell me where to run though! I think if you had a couple kids it would be really fun, I would not consider it a toy that most kids would play by themselves. It seems to be well built and encourages some thinking and physical activity as well. There is a hide and seek mode but we didn't try it. I Don't know how much she'll play it at home so a little hard to review it properly.
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

My Blog List