Friday, December 25, 2009

Webkinz Pink Cherry Blossom Bird

but I do!! This cute pink bird is my daughter's 3rd Webkinz. She was SO EXCITED--not only is the bird soft and fluffy and just plain cute, but she's pink and she gets along with the other 2 Webkinz who are both cats. "Isn't that great, Mom? I mean, she loves to play with Sabrina and Alexis (don't ask me where these names come from...LOL) AND GUESS WHAT!! I got to get the tree top room!! Come see, come see, come see!" And so on for at least a week. This is all in Webkinz World, an interactive online site with digital versions of the "pets". My daughter is a child with special needs who has delayed fine motor skills. Webkinz World has definitely helped with that! (She's motivated to learn to type--woot!--and has made serious progress with mousing, etc.)

This was my daughter's purchase; she saved up her allowance in order to be able to afford it. We purchased it through Round Table Holdings Inc. and unfortunately, I diddled around until it was too late to leave feedback on their site, so here it is: FABULOUS! They were prompt, they communicated, and Cherryokee (again, don't ask where the name comes from...I just applaud the imagination) arrived on time and in excellent condition. Couldn't be happier.
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

My Blog List